Annex For The Institute For Non-Destructive Testing (IZFP) in Saarbruecken
The Institute was extended by an annex that was adapted to meet modern requirements.
The Institute was extended by an annex that was adapted to meet modern requirements. The annex and the new design of the entrance area represent the Institute’s new functions and requirements.
The annex houses new functions of the Automotive Quality Saar (AQS) innovation cluster.
The annex is structured as follows:
- big hall for testing functional areas of the AQS: testing hall, technical center, individual test locations, screening booth (with additional free space for optional devices)
- The hall has two stories in order to meet various requirements at the same time
- five-story office building with the following utilization:
- second floor housing offices and meeting rooms
- first floor with great entrance area/foyer with reception desk, conference room and access to the other areas
- basement housing the technical supply system